Cisco Catalyst 3850 48 port Switch C3850-48P-S with the good Specs and best Price
Catalyst 3850 Enables Unified Access
- Cisco Unified Access is the convergence of the wired and wireless networks into one physical infrastructure with greater intelligence, simplicity, performance, and open interfaces.
- One network starts with Cisco Catalyst 3850 switches, which combine wired and wireless by supporting wireless tunnel termination and full wireless LAN controller functionality.
- The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Switch currently offers the industry’s highest 480 Gbps stacking bandwidth to meet network demand, including gigabit desktop and 802.11ac wireless.
- The switch delivers advanced capabilities such as a high-performance 24/48 port GE switch, 480 G stacking, Power over Ethernet Plus, StackPower and Flexible NetFlow on all ports.
- The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Switch brings Cisco IOS excellence to wireless by extending wired infrastructure features, resiliency, granular QoS, and scalability.
- It provides built-in wireless controller capabilities with 40 G wireless throughput, support for 50 access points and 2000 wireless clients per switch or stack, and support for 802.11ac.
- The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Switch delivers common intelligent services across wired and wireless for security and policy, application visibility and control, network resiliency, smart operations, and more.
- The switch can enable multi-level QoS based on granular information such as SSID, client, radio, application, and fair share policies for wireless.
- The heart of Cisco Catalyst 3850 is the new ASIC with programmability for future features and intelligence with investment protection.
- The new ASIC provides a foundation for converged APIs across wired and wireless, software-defined networking (SDN) support, and Cisco One Platform Kit (OnePK).
Brand : Cisco
Manufacturer : Cisco Systems
Clock Speed : 800 megahertz
Flash Memory Installed : 256 megabyte
RAM Installed : 512 megabyte
Advanced Switching : Layer 3
Cisco Catalyst 3850 switch Compliant Standards : IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3an, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3z
Features : Access Control List (ACL) support, ARP support, Bridge protocol data unit (BPDU), DHCP server, DHCP snooping, DHCP support, DoS attack prevention, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), Dynamic VLAN Support (GVRP), IP source guard, IP/Mac/Port Binding (IPMB), ISATAP tunnel support, LLDP-MED, Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR), Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Multiple tag protocol identifiers (TPID), Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+), Private VLAN, Quality of Service (QoS), RADIUS support, Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVRST+), Secure Core Technology (SCT), Secure Sensitive Data (SSD), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Storm Control, STP loop guard, STP Root Guard, Type of Service (ToS), Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), VLAN support, Voice VLAN, Weighted Round Robin (WRR)
Form Factor (Hubs & Switches) : Rack-mountable
Jumbo Frame Support : 2KB
MAC Address Table Size : 8K entries
Manageable : Yes
PoE Budget : 370 watt
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) : PoE+
Product Type : Switch
Remote Management : CMP, RMON, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, SSH, SSH-2
Routing Protocol : CIDR, IGMP, Policy-based routing (PBR)
Status Indicators : Link/activity, Status
Subcategory : Network hubs and switches
Switching Type : Gigabit Ethernet
Interface Provided : 1 x console (USB) Type B, 1 x console RJ-45, 1 x USB Type A, 4 x 10GBase-X SFP+, 48 x 10/100/1000 Base-T RJ-45 PoE+
Port Quantity : 48
Port Type : 10/100/1000 (PoE+)
Ports Type : (2nd)10 Gigabit SFP+
Encryption : SSL
Humidity Range Storage : 10 – 90% (non-condensing)
Max Operating Temperature : 50 degree Celsius
Max Storage Temperature : 70 degree Celsius
Min Operating Temperature : -5 degree Celsius
Min Storage Temperature : -25 degree Celsius
Authentication Method : RADIUS, Secure Shell (SSH), TACACS+
Capacity : 3, Link aggregation groups: 8, VLANs supported: 4094
Device Type : Internal power supply
Packaged Quantity : 1
Ports (2nd) Quantity : 4
Rack Mounting Kit : Included
Height : 4.4 centimetre
Weight : 5.43 kilogram
Width : 44.5 centimetre
Depth : 35 centimeter
Compliant Standards : CSA C22.2, FCC CFR47, UL 60950, USGv6
ENERGY STAR Certified : No
Service & Support Details : Limited warranty – replacement – lifetime – response time: next business day, Technical support – phone consulting – 1 year, Technical support – web support – 1 year
Integrated System : Limited lifetime warranty