Cisco Catalyst 2960S-24PS Layer 2 – Gigabit Ethernet Switch – 24 x 10/100/1000 PoE Ports – 370W – 4 x SFP – LAN Base – Managed.
They enable reliable and secure business operations with lower total cost of ownership through a range of innovative features including Flex Stack, Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), and Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations.
Switch Cisco 2960S feature :
● 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports
● 1G Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 1G/10G SFP+ slots
● Cisco Flex Stack stacking with 20 Gbps of stack throughput (optional)
● IEEE 802.3at-compliant PoE+ for up to 30W of power per port
● Up to 740W of combined PoE+ budget
● USB interfaces for management and file transfers
● LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco c2960s 24ps l IOS Software feature set
● Smart Operations tools that simplify deployment and reduce the cost of network administration
● An enhanced limited lifetime hardware warranty (E-LLW), providing next-business-day replacement
switch Cisco 2960S Applications and Benefits
The Cisco Catalyst c2960s 24ps l Series is ideal for:
● Deploying cost-effective wired connectivity in traditional desktop workspace environments
● Implementing quality of service (QoS) to provide priority treatment of voice and critical business applications
● Enforcing basic security policies to limit access to the network and mitigate threats
● Reducing total cost of ownership through simplified operations and automation
The Cisco Catalyst c2960s 24ps l switches support both IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (up to 30W per port) to deliver lower total cost of ownership for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones, Cisco AirNet wireless access points, or other standards-compliant PoE+ end devices.
PoE removes the need to supply wall power to PoE-enabled devices and eliminates the cost of adding electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments.
Table 2 shows the total PoE+ power available in each c2960s 24ps l model.