Dell EMC VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
Elite technology based will ensure streamlines deployment and management of datacenter resources, merging server & storage resources in a software-defined using Dell EMC VxRail Hyperconverged infrastructure HCI System With Vmware VSAN Appliance models , Dell VSAN Ready Nodes , VMware Cloud Foundation on VxRail
Built for VMware, with VMware, to enhance VMware
Whether you are accelerating data center modernization, deploying a hybrid cloud or creating a developer-ready Kubernetes platform, VxRail Hyperconverged infrastructure Appliance delivers a turnkey experience that enables continuous innovation.
VxRail Hyperconverged infrastructure Appliance
Joint engineering between Dell EMC and VMware leads to a seamless, curated, and optimized hyperconverged experience.
This deep integration combined with the simplicity of VxRail Hyperconverged infrastructure HCI System Software and the performance of next-generation PowerEdge servers provides an ideal platform across core, edge, and cloud.
- Consistent ease of use while lowering exposure with full stack lifecycle management
- Simple and direct path to hybrid cloud due to unique integration with VMware Cloud Foundation
- Single point of support with 97% of all cases resolved in house
Dell EMC VxRail Hyperconverged infrastructure Appliance Models Features
The VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure Appliance is a cutting-edge solution designed to streamline and optimize data center operations.
This innovative appliance offers a comprehensive suite of features and capabilities, including advanced virtualization, storage, and networking technologies, all integrated into a single, easy-to-manage platform.
It’s built for VMware, with VMware, to enhance VMware & Dell VxRail Models provides the fastest and simplest path to transform operations and modernize data center infrastructure.
VxRail is the single Hyperconverged infrastructure HCI platform for every VMware workload and use case, including VDI, compute dense applications, and for hosting traditional and modern applications on a true hybrid cloud infrastructure.
VxRail Hyperconverged infrastructure HCI System Software, the first and only HCI operating system jointly engineered with VMware, drives operational efficiencies with full stack integrity and automated end-to-end lifecycle management and AI based predictive analytics.
Your VxRail Hyperconverged infrastructure arrives on-site pre-configured and pre-tested by Dell EMC, in the deployment option of your choosing.
With its robust performance, scalability, and flexibility, the VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure Appliance is an ideal choice for organizations seeking to enhance their IT infrastructure and drive business success.
The first Hyperconverged infrastructure HCI system fully integrated with VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) SDDC Manager
VxRail is the only jointly engineered Hyperconverged infrastructure HCI system with deep VCF integration, delivering a simple and direct path to modern apps and the hybrid cloud with one, complete, automated platform.
VMware Cloud Foundation on VxRail is a comprehensive solution that combines the power of VMware’s Cloud Foundation software with the flexibility and scalability of Dell EMC’s VxRail hyper-converged infrastructure.
This solution provides a seamless and integrated experience for deploying and managing private cloud environments, enabling organizations to accelerate their digital transformation journey.
With VMware Cloud Foundation on VxRail, customers can easily deploy and manage a software-defined data center that is optimized for modern applications and workloads.
This solution also offers a range of advanced features, including automated lifecycle management, integrated backup and disaster recovery, and seamless integration with public cloud services.
VMware Cloud Foundation on VxRail Hyperconverged infrastructure Models :
- Cloud without the chaos a consistent infrastructure with consistent operations in one, complete, automated platform
- Automated lifecycle management for the entire cloud infrastructure stack, including hardware
- Turnkey deployment delivers a simple and direct path to deliver Tanzu at cloud scale
- Support more workloads with flexible storage options including vSAN and Dell EMC storage arrays
- Workload portability across private and public clouds
- Software-defined networking and security built-in and Tanzu-ready
The Dell VxRail Hyperconverged infrastructure Appliance Advantage
Integrated, optimized, tested, and validated so you don’t have to.
VxRail Hyperconverged infrastructure Appliance HCI System With Vmware VSAN System Software delivers highly differentiated features and benefits extending VMware native capabilities to automate deployments and ongoing operations while providing full stack single-click lifecycle management.
Repeatable full system upgrade testing to ensure clusters are in continuously validated states, resulting in an optimized and curated operational experience with reduced risk .
- 25K test hours per release in addition to existing hardware testing
- $60M lab investments
- 100+ engineering staff dedicated to testingg
vSAN Ready Nodes
A simple and flexible way to build your hybrid cloud with VMware vSphere and vSAN is with Dell EMC vSAN Ready Nodes which allow you to build your hybrid cloud as unique as your workloads.
Dell EMC vSAN Ready Nodes are pre-configured, tested and certified to run VMware vSAN.
Dell EMC also offers Thirteen Platforms with identity modules that uniquely identify the server as a vSAN Ready Node on boot-up to streamline deployment, updates, and more.
- One of the broadest in the industry, enabling you to choose the form factor that best support your desired IT and business outcome.
- Form factors include 1U and 2U rack , towers servers, blades, and modular solutions, including the kinetic infrastructure, build on PowerEdge MX , We have one of the most robust vSAN Ready Node HCI offerings on the market. In total, we offer over 250+ certified ready node configurations, spanning all-flash, rugged, hybrid rack, NVMe-only, and kinetic infrastructures.
- 130% faster deployment with OMIVV.
When using vLCM and OMIVV complete hypervisor and firmware updates to an 8-node PowerEdge cluster in under 4 minutes vs. 3.5 hours manually.
- Dell EMC ProSupport offers a single contact one call for both hardware and software with over 1,800 VMware certified Dell EMC support professionals.