Cisco Enterprise Switches
Cisco Enterprise switches
Cisco enterprise Switches offer two types of network switches : fixed configuration and modular switches. With fixed configuration switches, you cannot swap or add another module, like you can with a modular switch. In enterprise access layers, you will find fixed configuration switches, like the Cisco Catalyst, 2960-X series. It offers a wide range of deployments.
Cisco LAN Switching – Core and Distribution
Cisco LAN Switches and cisco core network
and distribution LAN switches provide a broad range of deployment options in features, scale, port speeds, and interface types.
In the enterprise distribution layer, you will find either fixed or modular switches depending on campus network requirements. An example of a modular switch that can be found in the distribution layer is the Cisco Catalyst 3850-X series. This series of switches allows you to select different network modules
cisco core network fixed and modular have been designed to extend intent-based networking from the edge business switches to the core and beyond. In a world that is always changing, you need a network that constantly learns, constantly adapts, and constantly
In the enterprise cisco core network layer, you will often find modular switches such as the Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series or the newer version of 6500 or the Catalyst 6800 series. With the 6800 switch, nearly every component, including the route processing/supervisor module and Ethernet models to power supplies) is individually installed in a chassis. This individualization allows for customization and high-availability options when necessary.
our services help you Deploy and support your Datacenter in Egypt with Consulting Services and Deployment Services as well as Support and managed Services Elite Technology Based can provide Redundant Solutions and Give full Advices and recommended Configurations to your Network
Elite Technology Based’s CCIE expert Team will provide professional support services gained by our Cisco Partnership to ensure the smooth of designing, troubleshooting and maintaining network infrastructures related to Cisco Access Switches.
Also you can know more Information about our partners like Juniper , Ruckus , Aruba, and you can get all information about Hyperconverged Infrastructure HCI and Dell EMC VxRail and Dell EMC VxRail for SAP HANA
Small Business Network Switches
Cisco business switches are the basic building blocks for every network. Cisco LAN Switches offers an extensive portfolio of small business network switches for every stage of your business growth
Benefits for your small business
Many small businesses have limited IT resources and technical know-how to address complex networking challenges. Often, small business owners need a do-it-yourself approach. Designed with small business in mind, Cisco Business Switches provide simple, flexible, and secure connectivity across a remote and in-office workforce. Importantly, they’re priced especially for small businesses.
Simple to set-up
Plug-and-Play (PnP) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) auto install provide automated set up and provisioning. The PnP agent on Cisco Business Switches enables zero-touch deployment. It securely acquires device images and configurations from a Cisco PnP server, while DHCP auto install provides a convenient way to configure switches in a local network through a TFTP server.
- Flexibility:True Stacking enables up to four Cisco Business Switches to be “stacked” as a unified unit with a single management interface. You can form a small network around a single stackable unit. The network can grow with additional units over time as needed, with little added management complexity and ultimate flexibility.
- Intuitive dashboard: Cisco Business Switches can be easily managed by the Cisco Business Dashboard, a centralized network management tool for Cisco Business switches, routers, and wireless access points. The Cisco Business Dashboard simplifies traditional challenges in managing a business network while automating the deployment, monitoring, and lifecycle management of networking devices. Cisco Business 350 Series Managed Switches also support a full Command-Line Interface (CLI) option for users that prefer it.
- Cisco Business Switches support advanced security features such as IEEE 802.1X authentication, port security, and Secure Core Technology (SCT). The Cisco Business 350 Series provides superior Layer 2 threat defense capabilities and IPv6 First Hop Security for mitigating man-in-the-middle attacks (such as MAC, IP, and Address Resolution Protocol spoofing).
- Cisco Business Switches support 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and 802.3at PoE+, with up to 48 PoE ports. Powering endpoints over a single Ethernet cable accelerates the deployment of networking or IoT technologies, such as wireless access points, cameras, and surveillance systems.
- The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches support hardware-driven sampled flows (sFlow) to provide statistics for network traffic monitoring, accounting, and traffic planning. sFlow is a valuable source of analytic information about network users and applications, peak usage times, and traffic routing.