Cisco 3560 24P 10/100 Poe + 2 SFP + IPB
The cisco catalyst 3560 24ps Series switches is a line of fixed configuration, enterprise-class, IEEE 802.3af and Cisco 3560 24P prestandard Power over Ethernet (Poe) switches in Fast Ethernet configurations that provide availability, security, and quality of service (Qos) to enhance network operations.
The cisco c3560 24ps is an ideal access layer switch for small enterprise wiring closets or branch office environments that are using their LAN infrastructure for the deployment of new products and applications such as IP telephones, wireless access points, video surveillance, building management systems, and remote video kiosks.
Customers can deploy network-wide intelligent services, such as advanced Qos, rate limiting, access control lists, multicast management, and high-performance IP routing-while maintaining the simplicity of traditional LAN switching.
Embedded in the cisco c3560 24ps is the Cisco Cluster Management Suite (CMS) Software, which allows users to simultaneously configure and troubleshoot multiple Cisco c3560 desktop switches using a standard Web browser.
- 24 Ethernet 10/100 ports and 2 SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af and cisco 3560 24ps prestandard Power over Ethernet
- 1 Rack Unit (RU) fixed configuration, multilayer switch
- Enterprise-class intelligent services delivered to the network edge
- cisco c3560 24ps Standard Multilayer Software Image (SMI) or Enhanced Image (EMI) installed
- Basic RIP and static routing, upgradable to full dynamic IP routing (SMI).
- Advanced IP routing (EMI).