Get streamlined, efficient storage with the QNAP TS-883XU-RP Server grade 8-Bay Enterprise NAS Enclosure.
Sporting eight 3.5″ SATA III drive bays, this NAS enclosure features a 3.3 GHz Intel Xeon E-2124 quad-core CPU and 8GB of DDR4 ECC RAM for fast processing.
Four RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports and two SFP+ Smart NIC ports ensure fast network connectivity.
Connect expansion units and other wired accessories via four USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and two Type-C ports.
Use three available PCIe slots to install various adapter cards
including 10, 25, or 40GbE adapter cards for boosted networking performance or GPUs for virtualization and AI applications.
Also, it Supporting RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6, and 60 modes, the TS-883XU-RP features AES-NI encryption.
Use the included hardware to install 2.5″ SSDs and take advantage of SSD caching for faster access to critical data.
Redundant power supplies and two 60mm cooling fans ensure reliable operation
while a buzzer and LED indicators keep you alerted to issues and port and drive statuses.
In addition, Featuring a 2 RU form factor, this rackmount NAS enclosure runs on the QNAP QTS operating system.
DDR4 ECC memory detects and then corrects single-bit memory errors, facilitating high reliability for crucial applications.
QNAP TS-883XU-RP Server grade 10GbE SFP+ Ports
Two 10GbE SFP+ Smart NIC ports with iSER support accelerate large file sharing, intensive data transfers, and VMware virtualization applications.
PCIe Expansion Slots
PCIe expandability allows for graphics cards or 10, 25, and 40GbE adapters to increase application performance.
Virtual Client Support
This enclosure supports VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Hyper-V and Windows Server 2016 virtualization.
QNAP TS-883XU-RP Server grade SSD Over Provisioning
Software-defined SSD extra over-provisioning combats write amplification and optimizes SSD random write speeds for IOPS-demanding applications.
Comprehensive Security Management
Comprehensive security management provides a security portal for your NAS and helps you stay informed of NAS status at all times.
Intel Xeon E processor
- The TS-883XU-RP features a 3.3 GHz Intel Xeon E-2124 quad-core processor
8GB of DDR4 ECC memory, and a redundant power supply
- Also, it delivering server-grade performance and dependable reliability for rugged enterprise IT environments as a cost-efficient NAS solution.
- Besides four Gigabit RJ45 LAN ports, the TS-883XU-RP comes with two 10GbE SFP+ Smart NIC LAN ports for boosted performance.
QNAP TS-883XU-RP Server grade Expandable Memory
- The TS-883XU-RP uses ECC memory that can detect and correct single-bit memory errors as they occur to prevent downtime and data loss
which is essential for always-on mission-critical server-grade applications.
- This enclosure also supports dual-channel DDR4 memory across four RAM slots.
- Moreover, When using paired memory modules, the TS-883XU-RP can leverage the power of dual-channel architecture to boost performance.
- You can also customize the memory configuration by installing up to 128GB of RAM for greater performance and to tackle dynamically changing workloads such as virtualization.
The TS-883XU-RP features sturdy hardware and expandable architecture, enabling optimum performance and flexibility to fulfill business needs in performance and application diversification.
High-Speed Data Transfers
- Dual 10GbE connectivity optimizes high-speed data transfer and VMware virtualization with iSER.
- The TS-883XU-RP provides two 10GbE SFP+ ports that use the SmartNIC controller.
- Also, They support the iSCSI Extensions for RDMA (iSER) protocol, allowing data to bypass general network drivers
the socket layer, and to directly enter memory buffers of the ESXi server and storage to offload CPU workloads.
- Moreover, When both the VMware server and the TS-883XU-RP support iSER
it can provide up to 60% increased random read/write performance and 50% decreased latency
providing an essential tool to optimize demanding virtualization applications.
QNAP TS-883XU-RP Server grade Recommended Use of the PCIe Slots
- The TS-883XU-RP provides multiple PCIe slots.
- To ensure that the SATA drives have sufficient bandwidth
it is recommended to only use low-end expansion cards such as a 1GbE NIC, USB 3.2 Gen 1
or Wi-Fi adapter cards with the PCIe 2.0 slot (Slot 1), as this slot is connected to the PCH.
- Also, For high-end expansion cards including 10 and 40GbE NICs, SAS, Mustang-200 acceleration, and graphics cards
it is recommended to use the PCIe 3.0 slots (Slots 2, 3, and 4), as these slots are connected to the CPU.
Abundant I/O Capability with PCIe Expansion
- The TS-883XU-RP features four PCIe slots that allow for the usage of various expansion cards to expand application potential.
- Please note, this 2 RU rackmount enclosure supports low-profile graphics cards only.
10, 25, and 40GbE Network Cards
Enable lightning fast throughput for bandwidth-demanding tasks
such as virtualization, massive data transmission, and fast backup or restoration.
QNAP TS-883XU-RP Server grade M.2 SSDs
Add M.2 SSD caching or 10GbE connectivity to the NAS for optimized performance and bandwidth.
SAS Expansion Cards
Designed for connecting the TS-883XU-RP to REXPT expansion units,
SAS expansion cards allow you to increase storage capacity by adding up to 128 SAS or SATA drives.
- Graphics cards are optimized for graphical calculations and transformations.
- Also, The QNAP TS-883XU-RP provides PCIe slots for installing an AMD Radeon or NVIDIA graphics card to boost data-intensive AI machine learning
while also providing benefits for imaging processing and virtual machine performance via GPU passthrough.
- Please note, GPU support for QTS only applies to NVIDIA graphics cards. GPU Passthrough for VM is supported by AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Moreover, When Virtualization Station uses graphics cards, the NAS will temporarily stop hardware transcoding acceleration for QTS (and vice versa).
- Always consult the QNAP’s Compatibility List for supported NAS and graphics cards before purchasing a graphics card for the NAS.
SSD Caching and Auto Tiering
By enabling Qtier auto-tiering on the TS-883XU-RP, organizations can just buy the number of SSDs needed for optimized performance and optimal storage efficiency.
QNAP TS-883XU-RP Server grade Ramp Up Random Data Access Speeds
- SSD caches accelerate IOPS performance and reduce latency for storage volumes.
- Moreover, it is Ideal for IOPS-demanding applications including databases and virtualization, they can significantly improve overall workflows.
- The TS-883XU-RP also supports write-only SSD caches to greatly boost write-intensive applications as well as RAID 5 and 6 SSD caches for higher performance and caching space.
Maximize SSD Efficiency with Qtier Technology
- Qtier Technology uses auto tiering to continuously optimize storage efficiency by moving data between 2.5″ SSDs and high-capacity HDDs based on the data’s access frequency.
- Also, Qtier 2.0 features IO-awareness that empowers SSD-tiered storage with a cache-like reserved space to handle burst input and output in real time
greatly maximizing the advantages of SSDs.
Enterprise Performance with Consumer SSDs
- The TS-883XU-RP supports software-defined SSD extra over-provisioning (OP) that allows you to allocate additional OP space from 1 to 60%.
- Also, Adjust the SSD OP to optimize random write speeds, extend SSD lifespan
and to take advantage of faster file backups, smoother multimedia experiences, and optimized virtualization applications.
USB 3.2 Gen 2
Doubling the speed of its predecessor, USB 3.1 Gen 2 features a maximum throughput of 10 Gb/s when used with compatible devices and is synonymous with USB 3.2 Gen 2.
QNAP TS-883XU-RP Server grade Specs
CPU : Intel Xeon E-2124 4-core 3.3 GHz processor (burst up to 4.3 GHz)
CPU Architecture : 64-bit x86
Encryption Engine : (AES-NI)
System Memory : 8 GB UDIMM DDR4 ECC (2 x 4GB)
Maximum Memory : 128 GB (4 x 32 GB)
Memory Slot : 4 x UDIMM DDR4
Flash Memory : 5GB (Dual boot OS protection)
Drive Bay : 8 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s
Drive Compatibility :
- 3.5-inch SATA hard disk drives
- 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives
- 2.5-inch SATA solid state drives
Hot-swappable : Yeas
SSD Cache Acceleration Support : Yeas
GPU pass-through : Yeas
Wake on LAN (WOL) : Yeas
Jumbo Frame : Yeas
PCIe Slot :
- Slot 1: PCIe Gen 2 x4 (PCH)
- Slot 2: PCIe Gen 3 x8 (CPU)
- Slot 3: PCIe Gen 3 x4 (CPU)
- Slot 4: PCIe Gen 3 x4 (CPU)
- Slot 4 is preinstalled with a 10GbE network adapter
USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Port :
- 2 x Type-C USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps
- 4 x Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps
Max. Number of Concurrent Connections (CIFS) – with Max. Memory : 10000
In conclusion, these specs will improve your experience.
Elite Technology Based, Create Your Environment
Also, at Elite you will find the best specs with the best prices in the Egyptian market