EX3400-24P Juniper Ethernet Switch
EX3400 Ethernet Switches are a cost-effective solution for today’s most demanding converged data, voice, and video enterprise access networks.
The compact, fixed-configuration 1U devices offer levels of performance and management previously available only with high-end access switches.
Juniper EX3400 24P Features
The fixed-configuration Juniper EX3400 24P supports a number of key features, including:
• 24-port and 48-port models with and without Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+) are for campus wiring closet deployments.
• Cloud-ready and zero-touch provisioning (ZTP)-enabled for Juniper Mist Wired Assurance
• Data center-optimized cooling options offer both front-to-back and back-to-front airflows, making the Juniper EX3400 24P suitable for GbE data center access deployments.
• Two redundant, field-replaceable power supplies each provide up to 920 watts of power.
• 24-port data center models are included for metro deployments.
• Four dual-mode (GbE/10GbE) small form-factor pluggable transceiver (SFP/SFP+) uplink ports and two 40GbE QSFP+ ports are available.
• Uplink ports can be configured as Virtual Chassis interfaces and connected via standard 10GbE/40GbE optic interfaces
• A compact, 13.8-inch deep 1 U form factor supports flexible deployment options.
• An easy-to-manage solution includes centralized software upgrades.
• Also, it Support is available for the same consistent modular Juniper Networks Junos operating system control plane feature implementation used by all other Juniper fixed configuration Juniper Networks Juniper EX3400 24P Series Ethernet Switches.
• Support is provided for Layer 3 (OSPF v2, IGMP v1/v2/v3, PIM, VRRP, Q-in-Q, BFD, virtual router) via an enhanced feature license (optional license required).
• Moreover, it Support is available for IPv6 management, including neighbor discovery, stateless auto configuration, telnet, SSH, DNS, system log, NTP, ping, traceroute, ACL, CoS static routing, and RIPng.
• Additionally, IPv6 routing features (OSPFv3, virtual router support for unicast, VRRPv6, PIM, MLDv1/v2) are supported via an enhanced feature license.
• Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) capability is provided.
In conclusion, These features will improve your experience