It has a switching capacity of up to 960Gbps (IPv4) with a reliable throughput of up to 1440Mpps.
Programmable micro-engine capabilities and adjustable allocation of Layer 3 and Layer 2 forwarding help make the device future-proof so it’s ready for forthcoming technologies.
Cisco Catalyst 9300 support up to 64,000 routing entries for reliable aggregation deployments and high-end campus access.
Stack Wise virtual technology helps boost scaled system bandwidth and nonstop communications for enhanced operational efficiency.
Plug-and-play connectivity offers an easy installation, letting users deploy it quickly.
A pre-installed, Open IOS-XE operating system allows for model-driven programmability, patching for essential bug fixes, and streaming telemetry.
Built-in defenses of the OS help defend against runtime attacks.
Encrypted traffic analytics (ETA) give the Cisco Catalyst 9300 8 x 10Gb network module the ability to scrutinize, identify and take action against malware attacks and other network threats.
Cisco Catalyst 9300 series switches Features
- Stackable enterprise switching platform for cloud, security and IoT infrastructure integration
- Supports up to 64,000 routing entries
- Plug and play connectivity
- it uses Stack Wise virtual technology
- Encrypted traffic analytics
- Brand : Cisco
- Model : 9300 Series Network Module
- Network Type : Expansion module
- Form Factor : Plug-in module
- Catalyst 9300 8X 10GE Network module Connectivity Technology : Wired
- Data Link Protocol : 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate : 10 GBps
- Port Quantality : 8
- Port Type : 10 Gigabit SFP+
- Interface Provided : 8 x 10Gb Ethernet – SFP+
- Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
- Application / Usage : Data Networking
- Connector Type : SFP+
- Weight : 3 lb