EX2300-24T Juniper Ethernet Switch
EX2300-24T Juniper Ethernet Switch with 24-port 10/100/1000BASE-T, 4 x 1/10GbE SFP/SFP+ (optics sold separately).
EX2300 Ethernet Switch delivers a compact, high-density, cost-effective solution for small network environments where space and power are at a premium.
With a small, 1 U footprint, the EX2300 is perfect for access-layer deployments in micro branches, retail and workgroup environments, and converged network access in larger networks.
The Juniper Networks EX2300 line of Ethernet switches offers a compact, high performance solution for supporting today’s converged network access deployments.
Each EX2300 switch includes an ASIC-based Packet Forwarding Engine (PFE) with an integrated CPU to consistently deliver wire-rate forwarding, even with all control plane features enabled.
Based on existing, field-proven Juniper Networks technology, the PFE brings the same level of carrier-class performance and reliability to the EX2300 switches that Juniper Networks routers bring to the world’s largest service provider networks.
Select EX2300 models also support the 802.3af Class 3 Power over Ethernet (PoE) and 802.3at PoE+ standards for supporting networked devices such as telephones, video cameras, IEEE 802.11ac WLAN access points, and videophones in converged networks.
The PoE-enabled Juniper EX2300 switches include a maximum system budget of 750 watts to deliver up to 30 watts to select ports.
Multiple Juniper EX2300 models are available, including versions offering multigigabit (up to 2.5 Gbps) PoE+ access ports that can accommodate higher-speed IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 access points, enabling the switches to support more wireless users.
The Juniper EX2300 fixed-configuration Ethernet switches provide exceptional value to enterprise customers by supporting the following key technologies:
• Virtual Chassis technology enables up to four interconnected EX2300 switches to form a single logical device.
• Flexible 1GbE SFP/10GbE SFP+ uplinks provide high-speed connectivity to aggregation layer switches or other upstream devices.
• Up to 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports are available with or without PoE/PoE+.
• Models offering 24 and 48 multigigabit ports support 1GbE/2.5GbE on 8 and 16 ports, respectively
• Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support is provided on 1GbE ports.
• Complete Layer 2 and basic Layer 3 switching capabilities are available.
• Simplified onboarding and management with Juniper Mist Wired Assurance.
Juniper EX2300 Additional features include:
• PoE-enabled EX2300-24T switches can simultaneously deliver up to 15.4 watts of standards-based 802.3af Class 3 PoE to a maximum of 48 ports or 30 watts of standards-based 802.3at PoE+ to a maximum of 24 ports, based on a total system budget of 750 watts.
• Uplink ports can be configured as Virtual Chassis interfaces and connected via standard 10GbE optics interfaces (optional Virtual Chassis license required).
Ask us now for Juniper EX2300 price in Egypt Quotation
List of Juniper Networks Switches