combining 8GB of GDDR6 VRAM with 2304 stream processors to provide a memory bandwidth of 448 GB/s and a peak single-precision calculation rate of 8.89 TFLOPS.
The card’s front panel has one USB Type-C port and five Mini DisplayPort 1.4 outputs.
Moreover, This graphics card support AMD Infinity technology for multi-display support.
AMD used a blower-style cooling to maintain the card’s temperature down.
Also, By using a radial fan, this system forces air over the components and exhausts it out through the front of the card.
Additionally, This compact cooling solution is ideal for configurations involving tight spacing between components, crucial in smaller enclosures.
Radeon PRO W5700 Graphics, RDNA Architecture
With PCIe 4.0 support and GDDR6 memory, RDNA architecture is prepared for the upcoming generation of video games.
AMD Remote Workstation
Moreover, AMD Remote Workstation features Low-Latency Frame Encode, Accelerated Desktop Capture, Select Server Support, Headless Graphics Support, and Leading Pro ISV Certifications.
Radeon PRO W5700 Software
Download Radeon PRO W5700 Software for Enterprise and optimize your AMD Radeon Pro professional graphics investment with quality, performance, security features, simplicity, and innovation.
AMD Eyefinity Technology (Professionals)
Also, This reduces overall system complexity and allows multiple graphics cards to be combined and synchronized.
Radeon PRO W5700 ProRender
Also, it is built on AMD’s high-performance Radeon Rays technology, Radeon ProRender’s complete, scalable ray tracing engine uses open industry standards to harness GPU and CPU performance for
Radeon PRO W5700 Specs
- GPU Architecture : RDNA
- Lithography : TSMC 7nm FinFET
- Stream Processors : 2304
- Compute Units : 36
- Peak Single Precision (FP32) Performance : 8.89 TFLOPs
- Peak Double Precision (FP64) Performance : 556 GFLOPs
- OS Support : Windows 11 – 64-Bit Edition
- External Power Connectors : 1x PCIe 6-pin, 1x PCIe 8-pin
- Radeon PRO W5700 Dedicated Memory Size : 8 GB
- Dedicated Memory Type : GDDR6
- Memory Interface : 256-bit
- Peak Memory Bandwidth : Up to 448 GB/s
- Memory ECC Support : No
- Form Factor : PCIe Add-in Card
- Bus Type : PCIe 4.0 x16
- Cooling : Active
- DisplayPort : 5x Mini-DisplayPort 1.4
- HDMI : None
- DVI : None
- Radeon PRO W5700 Other Display Outputs : 1x USB-C
- Board Height : Full Height
- Board Length : 10.5″ (267 mm)
- Board Width : Double Slot
- Supported Technologies : AMD RDNA Architecture , AMD Remote Workstation , AMD Radeon Media Engine , AMD Radeon PRO Software , AMD Radeon VR Ready Creator , AMD Eyefinity Technology (Professionals) , AMD Radeon ProRender
In conclusion, these specs will improve your experience
Elite Technology Based, Create Your Environment
Also, at Elite you will find the best specs with the best prices in the Egyptian market