Cisco WS-X4515 Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine IV (2 GE),Console(RJ-45).
The Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series Supervisor Engine IV integrates nonblocking Layers 2–4 switching with integrated resiliency, further enhancing control of converged networks. Converged data, voice, and video networks with high availability enable business resiliency for enterprise and Metro Ethernet customers deploying Internet-based business applications. Network control extends from the backbone to the edge with intelligent services such as granular quality of service (QoS), Internet security, and network management. Scalability of these intelligent network services is made possible with dedicated specialized resources known as ternary content addressable memory (TCAM). Ample TCAM resources (192,000 entries) enable “high feature capacity,” which provides wire-speed routing and switching performance with concurrent provisioning of services such as QoS and security, helping ensure scalability for today’s network requirements with ample room for future growth.
The modular architecture, media flexibility, and expandability of the Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series help enable an extended window of deployment in converged networks, reducing the total cost of ownership (TCO) by minimizing recurring operational expenses, in turn improving return on investment (ROI).
The Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series Supervisor Engine IV delivers next-generation switching technology with proven Cisco IOS® Software to power scalable, intelligent multilayer switching solutions for converged data, voice, and video networks. Optimized for the enterprise wiring closet, branch office, or Layer 3 distribution points, the Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series Supervisor Engine IV provides the performance and scalability to handle the network applications of today and the future.
– Product Description : Cisco Supervisor Engine Iv – Control Processor
– Device Type : Control Processor
– Enclosure Type : Plug-in Module
– Processor : 1 X 333 Mhz
– Ram Installed ( Max ) : 512 Mb
– Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
– Network / Transport Protocol : Tcp/ip, Appletalk, Udp/ip, Icmp/ip, Ip/ipx
– Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 1, Snmp 2, Rmon 1, Rmon 2, Snmp, Rmon, Telnet, Snmp 3
– Features : Layer 4 Switching, Layer 3 Switching, Layer 2 Switching, Ip-routing, Dhcp Support, Bootp Support, Vlan Support