Dell Ultra Sharp U2422H 24″ Full HD IPS Monitor
Having a 23.8 ” This monitor has an In-Plane Switching (IPS) display and a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- Enjoy smooth video performance with an 8 ms reaction time that can be overdriven to 5 ms and a refresh rate of 60 Hz.
- Crisp and realistic colors are ensured via a 1000:1 static contrast ratio and support for 16.7 million colors.
- In addition to reduced blue light filtering, the Dell U2422H has a brightness of 250 cd/m2 and 178Â° horizontal and vertical viewing angles for comfortable viewing.
- Connect through DisplayPort, HDMI, or USB Type-C.
Using the provided USB Type-C to A connection, turn on the integrated USB hub.
A DisplayPort output, in addition to three USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A connectors and a Type-C port with up to 15W of power delivery, allows you to daisy-chain numerous monitors.
To select the best viewing angle, tilt, swivel, rotate or modify the stand’s height.
This monitor, which has a VESA 100 x 100mm pattern, may also be mounted to appropriate mounts and stands.
A Kensington Lock slot may be utilized to secure the display with an optional suitable lock.
USB 3.2 Gen 2 & Designed with Wellness in Mind
- Dell Monitor UltraSharp 24 USB 3.2 Gen 2 is twice the speed of its predecessor, with a maximum throughput of 10 Gb/s when used with compatible devices, and is synonymous with USB 3.1 Gen 2.
- ComfortView Plus, an always-on and built-in reduced blue light screen that reduces blue light emissions while offering accurate color, enhances eye comfort.
Consistent Color & In-Plane Switching (IPS) Screen Technology
- Get a wide color gamut with 100 percent sRGB, 100 percent Rec.709, and 85 percent DCI-P3 coverage.
- Color and image quality remain stable over 178Â° horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
Detailed View & Infinity Edge
- Dell Ultra Sharp 24 Monitor Display Take use of the 23.8″ screen’s 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution for rich visuals.
- You can see more with an almost borderless Infinity Edge design.
- A four-sided, ultrathin bezel allows you to work with a pristine edge-to-edge display.
- Use the daisy-chain tool to create a seamless multi-monitor arrangement.
- When you utilize two monitors simultaneously, you may increase your productivity by up to 21%.
For a simple multi-monitor setup, the Onscreen Menu Display (OSD) settings from one display may be synced across linked monitors.
- Connect through DisplayPort, HDMI, or USB Type-C.
To enable the integrated hub, connect the USB Type-C to an A cable.
- Front-panel ports provide easy connection to peripherals and mobile phone charging with up to 45W through USB Type-C.
Space-Saving Design & Moves with You
- The Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor has a tiny base and an enhanced cable management design that hides cords in the monitor riser to free up desk space.
- The joystick control makes it simple to navigate and alter your monitor’s screen settings.
- The tilting, swiveling, rotating, and height-adjustable design allows for ideal viewing comfort.
Dell Ultra Sharp 24 Monitor Environmental Standards & Eco-Conscious Packaging
- The Dell Ultra Sharp 24 Monitor is constructed of 85 percent post-consumer recycled plastic (PCR), and it complies with the most recent environmental standards, including ENERGY STAR and TCO Certified
- Edge, as well as being EPEAT Gold accredited.
- To lessen its environmental effect, this monitor is sent without Styrofoam and in packaging composed of at least 75% recycled cardboard.
Energy Conservation & Easy Arrange
- PowerNap, a function that dims or puts your monitor to sleep when not in use, helps you save energy while it’s not in use.
- With 38 predefined window divisions and the flexibility to configure up to five windows, Easy Arrange allows you to simply tile numerous apps across one or more screens, providing you with greater multitasking skills.
Seamless Transitions & More Ways to Manage
- Because the auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, programs will resume where you left them even after you unplug them.
- IT administrators may use asset management reports to swiftly record and track monitor information, as well as configure several monitors at once using a single configuration.
- Shortcut keys can help you save even more time by allowing you to quickly modify your display management settings so you can get back to work.
Dell Ultra Sharp 24 Monitor Specification
Panel Type : IPS-Type LCD
Screen Size : 24″
Display Type : IPS-Type LCD
Resolution : Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
Brightness : 250 cd/m²
Response Time : 5 ms typical (Fast) (gray to gray)8 ms (Normal mode) (gray to gray)
Viewing Angle : 178° vertical / 178° horizontal
Contrast Ratio : 1000: 1 (typical)
Aspect Ratio : 16:09
Dell Ultras harp 24 Monitor Color Support : 8-Bit (16.7 Million Colors)
Refresh Rate : 60 Hz
HDMI : 1 x HDMI 1.4 Input
Display Port :
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4 Input
- 1 x DisplayPort Output
USB Port(s) :
- 1 x USB Type-C (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 2) Output
- 1 x USB Type-C Input
- 3 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 2)
Low Blue Light : Yes
Flicker Free : Yes
Power Type : 120 to 230 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
Power Consumption :
- 11.6 W (Typical)
- 63 W (Maximum)
- 0.3 W (Standby)
- 21.2 x 14.3 x 7.1″ / 53.8 x 36.3 x 18.0 cm (with Stand)
- 21.2 x 12.2 x 1.9″ / 53.8 x 31.0 x 4.8 cm (without Stand)
Weight : 7.8 lb / 3.5 kg (without Stand)
Curvature : Flat