Quadro P2200 Nvidia Graphic Card
Quadro P2200 Nvidia Graphic Card has a Pascal GPU with 1280 CUDA cores, large 5 GB GDDR5X on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120×2880 60Hz) displays natively.
The Quadro P2200 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications.
Quadro cards are certified with a broad range of sophisticated professional applications, tested by leading workstation manufacturers, and backed by a global team of support specialists.
This gives you the peace of mind to focus on doing your best work.
Whether you’re developing revolutionary products or telling spectacularly vivid visual stories, Quadro gives you the performance to do it brilliantly.
Nvidia P2200 FEATURES
Nvidia P2200 Supported Platforms
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Linux – Full OpenGL implementation, complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64-bit)
Nvidia P2200 3D Graphics Architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA Giga Thread engine with 3 async copy engines
- Shader Model 5.1 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12)
- Up to 32K x 32K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA) /128x FSAA in SLI Mode
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, HEVC, MVC, VC1
- Dedicated H.264 & HEVC Encoder
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
- NVIDIA GPU Boost (Automatically improves GPU engine throughput to maximize application performance)
This feature requires implementation by software applications and is not a stand-alone utility.
Please contact email@example.com for details on availability
Nvidia P2200 CUDA Parallel Processing Architecture
- Pascal SM Architecture (streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing and efficiency
- Dynamic Parallelism (GPU dynamically spawns new threads without going back to the CPU)
- API support includes : CUDA C, CUDA C++, Direct Compute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
- Configurable up to 96 KB of RAM (dedicated shared memory size per SM)
Nvidia P2200 Advanced Display Features
- Support for any combination of four connected displays Four DisplayPort 1.4 (supporting resolutions such as 4096×2160 @ 120 Hz and 5120×2880 @ 60 Hz)
- DisplayPort to VGA, DisplayPort to DVI (single-link and dual-link) and DisplayPort to HDMI cables (resolution support based on dongle specifications)
- HDR support over DisplayPort 1.4 (SMPTE 2084/2086, BT. 2020) (4K @ 60Hz 10b/12b HEVC Decode, 4K @ 60Hz 10b HEVC Encode)
- HDCP 2.2 support over DisplayPort & HDMI connectors
- 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scan out on supported panels, applications and connection)
- NVIDIA 3D Vision technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Under scan / over scan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA nView multi-display technology
- Support for NVIDIA Quadro Mosaic, NVIDIA nView multi-display technology, NVIDIA Enterprise Management Tools
Nvidia P2200 DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Support for the following audio modes:- Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz, and 192 KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit