PowerEdge T340 Use Intel Xeon E-2124 3.3GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W) , iDRAC, Legacy Password , Security Bezel , 1x16GB 2666MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM , iDrac9, Express , 3x1TB 7.2K RPM NLSAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, 3.5in HYB CARR , PERC H330 RAID Controller, Adapter, Full Height , DVD +/-RW, SATA, Internal , Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply 1+1, 495W , Dell EMC T340 have 2xEuropean Power Cord 220V , Trusted Platform Module 1.2 , On-Board LOM , Casters , 3Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day
PowerEdge T340 Connect and manage your growing business
Grow without limits* with this reliable and easy to manage server.
The T340 enables you to address common business workloads in your office and across remote offices.
Ideal for business applications like:
- File sharing
- Mail and messaging
Dell Server T340 Operate reliably
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 operates reliably so you don’t have to slow down when connecting and managing your growing business.
- Operate reliably with up to 8 hot-plug HDD’s or SSD’s and redundant power supplies.
- Save time and IT effort resolving server hardware issues with Pro Support Plus and Support Assist .
- Help prevent downtime and protect your data from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode.
- Save your data automatically with reliable software RAID.
DELL PowerEdge T340 Manage easily
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 is easy to set up and manage so you can focus on managing your growing business.
- Get set up as much as 66% faster with our Pro Deploy suite of services
- Easily manage multiple remote servers via the intuitive general user interface with iDRAC9 Group Manager or upgrade to OpenManage Enterprise.
- Conveniently receive data alert notifications and access hardware remotely anywhere with Open Manage Mobile.
- Accelerate resolution. Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from Pro Support Plus and SupportAssist.*