PowerEdge T140 Server Xeon 2124
PowerEdge T140 Server Use Intel Xeon E-2124 3.3GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W) , iDRAC ,Legacy Password , 8GB 2666MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM , iDrac9, Basic , 2x1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive , DVD+/-RW SATA Internal ,Dell T140 have European Power Cord 220V , Trusted Platform Module 1.2 , On-Board LOM , 3Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day
Focus on your business, we’ll handle IT With PowerEdge T140 Server
Easy to use, safe, and practical entry-level server for growing businesses.
Deliver cloud computing, real-time analytics, processing for your mission-critical business, and big data insights.
Improve data center efficiency and reliability to handle any workload.
Your practical, entry-level server With PowerEdge T140 Server
Dell PowerEdge T140 Ideal for business applications like:
- File and print
- Mail and messaging
- Point of sale
PowerEdge T140 Server Make IT easy
- Work more efficiently with 50% more cores with Intel Xeon E-2100 processor, 11% faster data transfer speeds, and 20% more PCIe lanes
- Get set up as much as 66% faster with our Pro Deploy suite of services
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from Pro Support Plus and Support Assist
- Take advantage of flexible tower placement options with quiet acoustics and thermal efficiency
Keep your data safe With Dell PowerEdge T140 Server
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 allows you to focus on your business, we protect your data, so it is secure.
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect your data and your customer’s data
- Keep your data safe with software RAID by saving your data automatically
- Protect your server from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode
- Help data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers with System Erase of local storage