PowerEdge R340 Xeon E-2124
PowerEdge R340 Use Intel Xeon E-2124 3.3GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W) , iDRAC, Legacy Password , Standard Bezel , PCIe Riser, 1x FH x8 PCIe Gen3 slot, 1x LP x4 PCIe Gen3 slot, R240 /Dell PowerEdge R340 , 1x16GB 2666MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM , iDrac9, Express, 3x1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive , PERC H330 RAID Controller , DVD +/-RW, SATA, Internal for Hot Plug Chassis , Dual Hot Plug Power Supplies 350W , 2xC13 to C14, PDU Style, 10 AMP, 6.5 Feet (2m), Power Cord , Trusted Platform Module 1.2 , On-Board LOM , Ready Rails Sliding Rails With Cable Management Arm , 3Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day (Emerging Only)
Boost your business productivity
The R340 offers features to support your demanding and growing business needs.
- Increase performance with up to 100% higher core counts. Customers can choose a 4-, 6-, or 8-core Intel Xeon E-2200 processor
- Scale storage and memory depending on your compute requirements
- Reduce operational costs with multi-vector cooling that automatically calculates and delivers the proper airflow needed for optimal cooling
Dell PowerEdge R340 Scale your IT on your own terms
The PowerEdge R340 delivers the flexibility to increase compute, storage, and memory capacity.
- Increase compute performance and the ability to run multiple applications at the same time, by choosing either a 4-, 6-, or 8-core Intel Xeon E-2200 processor
- Harness data growth with up to eight internal 2.5″ hot plug HDDs or four 3.5″ hot plug HDDs
- Address data sets with up to four DDR4 DIMMs and with a maximum of 64GB of RAM