Dell PowerEdge R240 -Xeon E-2124
PowerEdge R240 Server Use Intel Xeon E-2124 Server 3.3GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W) , iDRAC ,Legacy Password , Standard Bezel , PCIe Riser, 1x FH x8 PCIe Gen3 slot, 1x LP x4 PCIe Gen3 slot, Dell R240 / R340 , 8GB 2666MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM , iDrac9, Basic , 2x1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 512n 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive , DVD ROM, SATA, Internal for cable chassis , Single, Cabled Power Supply, 250W , C13 to C14, PDU Style, 10 AMP, 6.5 Feet (2m), Power Cord , Trusted Platform Module 1.2 , On-Board LOM , 1U/2U Static Rails for 2-Post and 4-Post Racks , 3Yr Basic warranty – Next Business Day.
Dell PowerEdge R240 -Xeon E-2124 Compute made simple
Increase performance, ability to scale, and simplify your IT with an entry-level 1U rack server designed for web hosting and multi-purpose applications.
Dell PowerEdge R240 -Xeon E-2124 Designed for the budget-conscious businesses
Enterprise-class features at prices you can afford
- Increase performance with up to 100% higher core counts. Customers can choose a 4-, 6-, or 8-core Intel Xeon E-2124 processor
- Address data sets with up to four DDR4 DIMMs and with a maximum of 64GB of RAM
- Reduce operational costs with multi-vector cooling that automatically calculates and delivers the proper airflow needed for optimal cooling
Dell PowerEdge R240 -Xeon E-2124 Server Simplify your IT infrastructure
Reduce the time and effort to manage IT environments by automating everyday tasks.
- Deploy multiple servers with iDRAC Group Manager, a built-in “one to many console”
- Dell PowerEdge R240 -Xeon E-2124 Remotely access your servers anywhere, anytime from your mobile device with Open Manage Mobile (with Open Manage Enterprise)
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from Pro Support Plus and Support Assist.