DELL Power Edge T640 Xeon 4120
DELL Power Edge T640 Xeon 4120 use Dual Intel Xeon Silver 4210 2.2G, 10C/20T, 9.6GT/s, 13.75M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR4-2400 , iDRAC ,Factory Generated Password , iDRAC Group Manager, Enabled , Tower Standard Bezel for T640 , 2x16GB RDIMM, 2933MT/s, Dual Rank , iDRAC9,Enterprise , 2x240GB SSD SATA Mixed Use 6Gbps 512e 2.5in Hot plug, 3.5in HYB CARR S4610 Drive , PERC H730P Adapter RAID Controller, 2GB , DVD +/-RW, SATA, Internal , Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 750W , 2xEuropean Power Cord 220V , On-Board Dual-Port 10GbE LOM , 3Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day
Accelerate modern workloads with a scalable platform
PowerEdge t640 Great for :
- Server virtualization, desktop virtualization
- Database, business analytics (BI) and intelligence
- Applications and imaging for medical, finance, education and science
- ERP, CRM, HPC
- Software-defined technologies
Power Edge T640 Adapt and scale with greater versatility
- Deliver fast insights with up to 8 NVMe drives and 2 x 10GbE connections.
- Scale compute resources with Intel Xeon Scalable processors that deliver a 27% increase in cores and 50% increase in bandwidth over the previous generation.
- Address massive data growth with up to 18 x 3.5″ or 32 x 2.5″ drives and 8 PCIe slots.
- Provide advanced imaging and VDI with up to 4 x 300W GPU accelerators.
Power Edge T640 Enhance productivity with intelligent automation
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72% with Pro Support Plus and Support Assist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware vSphere, Microsoft System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with Open Manage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.