HPE JL255A Aruba 2930F Switch has 24x 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports and 4x 1000/10G SFP+ transceiver slots for high speed connectivity. supported with 370 Watts Power, supports 10GbE uplinks, PoE+, robust QoS, RIP routing, Access OSPF, ACLs, Tunneled Node and IPv6. The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed for customers creating smart digital workplaces that are optimized for mobile users with an integrated wired and wireless approach. These convenient Layer 3 network switches include built-in uplinks and PoE power, and are simple to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central. A powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC delivers performance, robust feature support and value with programmability for the latest applications. Stacking with Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) provides simplicity and scalability. The 2930F supports built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks, PoE+, Access OSPF routing, Dynamic Segmentation, robust QoS, RIP routing, and IPv6 with no software licensing required. The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides a convenient and cost-effective access switch solution that can be quickly set up with Zero Touch Provisioning. The robust basic Layer 3 feature set includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Aruba Layer 3 switch series with VSF stacking, static, RIP and Access OSPF Routing, dynamic segmentation, ACLs, and robust QoS
- Supports cloud and on-premises management. And advanced policy management using Aruba ClearPass
- Convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and up to 740 W PoE+
- Software-defined ready with REST APIs and OpenFlow support
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning