The HPE Aruba 6100 24G PoE 4SFP+ Network Switch JL677A Series is a modern family of entry level access switches ideal for branch offices, mid-market enterprise, and SMB networks with the competitive price and high specs .
Prepare your network for tomorrow’s unpredictable demands with a powerful Aruba ASIC architecture and programmable AOS-CX operating system used across the HPE Aruba CX portfolio to deliver a more consistent, more efficient operator experience.
This layer 2 switch series has convenient built-in high speed uplinks with up to 740W of IEEE 802.3at Class 4 PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and wireless APs.
A compact and fanless 12 port model is ideal for use in quiet work spaces.
Aruba 6100 Features
Entry Level Aruba CX Access Layer Switches
- The HPE Aruba Networking CX 6100 Switch Series offers gigabit connectivity with high speed uplinks and optional PoE to provide entry level, reliable, and convenient wired access connectivity for enterprise branch office and SMB networks.
- Using Aruba AOS-CX operating system across HPE Aruba Networking CX switching platforms and deployment domains provides a simpler, more consistent operator experience.
- Fully-managed enterprise class switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities with support static routing, ACLs, robust QoS, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 support.
- Right size deployment with choice of 12, 24, and 48 port 1U models with convenient built-in 1/10 GbE uplinks and up to 740W of Class 4 PoE.
- Simplifies ownership with no switch software licensing or subscriptions required.
Performance and Power
- The HPE Aruba Networking CX 6100 Switch Series is designed with Aruba ASICs that deliver very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Deploy wireless access points and IoT devices with HPE Aruba Networking CX 6100 switch models that support up to740W IEEE 802.3at Class 4 Power over Ethernet for up to 30W per port.
- Four built-in wire speed 1/10GbE uplinks eliminate bottlenecks at the access layer where users and devices connect.
Simplified Configuration and Management
- The HPE Aruba Networking CX 6100 Switch Series provides flexibility to manage and simplify configurations with Aruba Central, Aruba NetEdit, easy to use Web GUI, or industry standard CLI.
- Aruba NetEdit introduces automation that allows for rapid network-wide changes and verifies policy conformance post network updates.
- Manage via single pane of glass with Aruba Central across wired, wireless, and WAN.
- Reduce manual IT operation tasks around initial deployment or on-going configuration changes to accommodate adds, moves, and changes with colorless ports using local user roles and local-MAC-Authentication (LMA).
- Software-defined ready with REST APIs for fine-grained programmability of network tasks.
Aruba 6100 24G Switch Specs
- The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series delivers entry level, reliable, and convenient Layer 2 wired access connectivity ideal for branch offices, mid-market enterprise, and SMBs.
- This model has 24x 10/100/1000BASE-T and 4x 1G/10G SFP ports. 370W Class 4 PoE/PoE+ power.
Power consumption :
- Max Power (w/o PoE): 32.7W
- Max Power (w/ PoE): 455W
Input voltage : 100-127 VAC / 200-240 VAC
- 24x ports 10/100/1000BASE-T ports
- 4x 1G/10G SFP ports
Aruba 6100 24G Switch Latency : 1 Gbps: 1.5 μSec , 10 Gbps: 1.8 μSec
Switching capacity : 128 Gbps
Throughput : 95.2 Mpps
Memory and processor :
- Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 1016 Mhz
- 4 GB DDR3, maximum, depending on model
- 16 GB eMMC
PoE capability : 370W Class 4 PoE/PoE+
Weight : 9.24 lbs
Aruba 6100 24G Switch Weight : 4.2 kg
Dimensions : 1.73 x 17.4 x 10.56 in
Dimensions : 4.4 x 44.2 x 26.8 cm