EX2300-24T Juniper Ethernet Switch with 24-port 10/100/1000BASE-T, 4 x 1/10GbE SFP/SFP+ (optics sold separately). EX2300 Ethernet Switch delivers a compact, high-density, cost-effective solution for small network environments where space and power are at a premium. With a small, 1 U footprint, the EX2300 is perfect for access-layer deployments in micro branches, retail and workgroup environments, and converged network access in larger networks.The Juniper Networks® EX2300 line of Ethernet switches offers a compact, highperformance solution for supporting today’s converged network access deployments. Each EX2300 switch includes an ASIC-based Packet Forwarding Engine (PFE) with an integrated CPU to consistently deliver wire-rate forwarding, even with all control plane features enabled. Based on existing, field-proven Juniper Networks technology, the PFE brings the same level of carrier-class performance and reliability to the EX2300 switches that Juniper Networks routers bring to the world’s largest service provider networks. Select EX2300 models also support the 802.3af Class 3 Power over Ethernet (PoE) and 802.3at PoE+ standards for supporting networked devices such as telephones, video cameras, IEEE 802.11ac WLAN access points, and videophones in converged networks. The PoE-enabled EX2300 switches include a maximum system budget of 750 watts to deliver up to 30 watts to select ports. Multiple EX2300 models are available, including versions offering multigigabit (up to 2.5 Gbps) PoE+ access ports that can accommodate higher-speed IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 access points, enabling the switches to support more wireless users. The EX2300 fixed-configuration Ethernet switches provide exceptional value to enterprise customers by supporting the following key technologies:
• Virtual Chassis technology enables up to four interconnected EX2300 switches to form a single logical device.
• Flexible 1GbE SFP/10GbE SFP+ uplinks provide high-speed connectivity to aggregation layer switches or other upstream devices.
• Up to 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports are available with or without PoE/PoE+. • Models offering 24 and 48 multigigabit ports support 1GbE/2.5GbE on 8 and 16 ports, respectively
• Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support is provided on 1GbE ports.
• Complete Layer 2 and basic Layer 3 switching capabilities are available.
• Simplified onboarding and management with Juniper Mist Wired Assurance.
Additional features include:
• PoE-enabled EX2300 switches can simultaneously deliver up to 15.4 watts of standards-based 802.3af Class 3 PoE to a maximum of 48 ports or 30 watts of standards-based 802.3at PoE+ to a maximum of 24 ports, based on a total system budget of 750 watts.
• Uplink ports can be configured as Virtual Chassis interfaces and connected via standard 10GbE optics interfaces (optional Virtual Chassis license required).