Dell T340 Tower Server
Dell PowerEdge T340 Tower Server with Intel Xeon E-2224 3.4GHz, 8M3.5″ Chassis up to 8 Hot Plug Hard Drives cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W) Single, Hot-plug Power Supply 1+0, 495W 16GB 2666MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM 3*2TB 7.2K RPM NLSAS 12Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-Plug Hard Drive PERC H330 RAID Controller, Adapter, Full Height 3 Years warranty.
Operate reliably and scale without limits
The PowerEdge T340 is your reliable server that allows you to collaborate and grow as you scale.
• Drive your business forward with improved performance due to 100% more cores with Intel Xeon E-2200 processors, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe lanes.2
• Scale with 17% more storage capacity.3
• Operate reliably with up to 8 hot-plug HDD’s or SSD’s and redundant power supplies.
• Get set up as much as 66% faster with our Pro Deploy suite of services.4
Dell T340 Intuitive systems management with intelligent automation
PowerEdge servers with embedded iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller offer agent-free management right out of the box, delivering smart automation of routine tasks.
The Dell T340 is easily managed which frees up time for work priorities.
• Simplify management with the New Open Manage Enterprise console, with customized reporting and automatic discovery.
• Easily manage multiple remote servers via the intuitive general user interface with iDRAC9 Group Manager or upgrade to Open Manage Enterprise.
• Conveniently receive data alert notifications and access hardware remotely anywhere with Open Manage Mobile.
• Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from Pro Support Plus and SupportAssist.5
Dell T340 Keep your data safe
Every PowerEdge server is made with a cyber-resilient architecture, building security into the server’s entire life cycle.
The Dell T340 uses these new security features so you can reliably and securely deliver the right data to your customers.
Dell EMC considers each part of system security, from design to end-of-life, to ensure trust and deliver worry-free, secure servers.
• Keep your data safe by automatically saving it with software RAID.
• Maintain data safety with cryptographically-signed firmware packages and Secure Boot.
• Protect your server from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode.
• Wipe all data from storage media quickly and securely with System Erase