Dell PowerEdge R7515 Rack Server Powerful performance and scalability
The Dell PowerEdge R7515 Rack Server VSAN Ready Node Solution is a highly scalable single-socket 2U rack server that delivers outstanding performance and TCO.
Deliver breakthrough performance, innovation and density for traditional and emerging workloads
Data center evolution starts with modern platforms that scale easily and are optimized for application performance.
The PowerEdge R7515 is built upon a scalable system architecture and provides choice and flexibility to meet performance demands.
- 100% more processing cores and faster data transfer speeds with PCIe Gen 4
- 20% more memory performance for scale out environments
- Direct connect SAS/SATA/ NVMe for vSAN Ready Nodes
- High core count performance for highest VM density in a single-socket design
- Multi-die architecture offers low latency and floating-point performance for Big Data and Containers
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with an automated infrastructure
The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio delivers an efficient and comprehensive solution for PowerEdge servers through tailored, automated, and repeatable processes.
- Automate server life cycle management with scripting via the iDRAC Restful API with Redfish conformance.
- Simplify and centralize one to many management with the OpenManage Enterprise console.
- Utilize the OpenManage Mobile app and PowerEdge Quick Sync 2 to easily manage servers using a phone or tablet.
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
Fortify your data center with integrated security
Every PowerEdge server is designed with a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
- Enhance security with platform enablement of AMD Secure Memory Encryption (SME) and Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV).
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust.
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages.
- Detect and remediate unauthorized or malicious change with drift detection and system lockdown.
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase.
Dell PowerEdge R7515 Rack Server Tech Specs
Product Name : PowerEdge R7515 Epyc 7302P 3GHZ 128M 16C 16GB 480GB SATA H730P 750W
Product Type : Server
Processor Core : Hexadeca-core (16 Core)
Processor Manufacturer : AMD
Number of Total Memory Slots : 16
Optical Drive Type : No
Number of Processors Supported : 1
Number of Processors Installed : 1
RAID Supported : Yes
Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
Maximum Power Supply Wattage : 750 W
Dell PowerEdge R7515 Rack Server Family : PowerEdge
Total Solid State Drive Capacity : 480 GB
Processor Model : 7302P
Memory Technology : DDR4 SDRAM
Operating System : No
Chipset : AMD
Rack Height : 2U
Form Factor : Rack
Processor Speed : 3 GHz
Processor Type : EPYC
RAID Levels : 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
Dell PowerEdge R7515 Rack Server Controller Type : Serial ATA/600 , 12Gb/s SAS
Maximum Memory Supported : 2 TB
Limited Warranty : 3 Year
Standard Memory : 16 GB
Chipset Manufacturer : AMD
Number of Power Supplies Supported : 2
Number of Power Supplies Installed : 1
Solid State Drive Interface : Serial ATA/600
Hot Swappable Power Supply : Yes
Number of Total Expansion Bays : 8
Dell PowerEdge R7515 Rack Server Number of 3.5″ Bays : 8
Network (RJ-45) : Yes
Total Number of USB Ports : 5
Number of USB 2.0 Ports : 2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports : 2
Memory Form Factor : RDIMM
Hot Swappable Bays : Yes
PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.x) Slots : 1
PCI Express x8 (Gen 3.x) Slots : 1
Dell PowerEdge R7515 Rack Server Memory Clock Speed : 3.20 GHz
Controller Model : PERC H730P
Number of LFF Bays : 8
Country of Origin : Mexico
Height : 3.4″
Width : 17.1″
Depth : 25.5″
Plug / Connector Type : NEMA 5-15P to C13
Dell PowerEdge R7515 Rack Server Model : R7515
Product Line : PowerEdge
Security Features :
- Cryptographically Signed Firmware
- Secure Boot
- Secure Erase
- Silicon Root of Trust
- System Lockdown
Input Voltage : 120 V AC , 230 V AC
Riser Card : Riser Config 2, 2 x 16 FH + 2 x 16 LP PCIe slot