The PowerEdge R650xs Rack Server , with 3rd generation Intel Xeon Silver 4310 Scalable processors, designed to meet a specific set of requirements for medium-duty workloads with enterprise-class performance and capabilities.
Innovate at scale with challenging and emerging workloads
The new Dell EMC PowerEdge R650xs is a 1U, dual-socket server that’s purpose-built to maximize value with distinctive feature sets for scale-out environments.
With it, you can:
- Add additional power and cores : Up to two 3rd generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors, up to 32 cores per socket
- Accelerate in-memory workloads : Up to 16 DDR4 RDIMMS, 3200 MT/sec
- Improve throughput, reduce latency : With up to 3 PCIe Gen4 slots, OCP 3.0 for network cards, and SNAP I/O support
- Include flexible storage : Up to 4x 3.5” SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs; or up to 10x 2.5” SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs, and 10 NVMe drives
- Enable virtualization, medium VM density or VDI, and software-defined storage node workloads
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with autonomous collaboration
The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio tames the complexity of managing and securing IT infrastructure.
Using Dell Technologies’ intuitive end-to-end tools, IT can deliver a secure, integrated experience by reducing process and information silos in order to focus on growing the business.
The Dell EMC OpenManage portfolio is the key to your innovation engine, unlocking the tools and automation that help you scale, manage, and protect your technology environment.
- Built-in telemetry streaming, thermal management, and RESTful API with Redfish offer streamlined visibility and control for better server management
- Intelligent automation lets you enable cooperation between human actions and system capabilities for added productivity
- Integrated change management capabilities for update planning and seamless, zero-touch configuration and implementation
- Full-stack management integration with Microsoft, VMware, ServiceNow, Ansible and many other tools for multiple operating environments, from on-premise to cloud to edge
Built-in proactive resilience through a complete portfolio of solutions
From the silicon and supply chain all the way to asset retirement, know that your servers are safe and secure with innovative Dell EMC and Intel technologies. We give you the confidence of cyber resilience with
enterprise-class security that minimizes risk for any organization, from small business to hyperscale.
- Stay strong with continuous innovations that bolster cyber resilience, like OpenManage Secure Enterprise Key Manager and Automatic Certificate Enrollment
- Outmaneuver threats with intelligence, automation, and recovery tools that include iDRAC9 Telemetry, BIOS live scanning, and Rapid OS recovery
- Start strong with platform security features, even before the server is built, including Secured Component Verification and Silicon Root of Trust
PowerEdge R650xs Rack Server Feature
- Operating System and Hypervisors
- Canonical Ubuntu Server LTS
- Citrix Hypervisor
- Microsoft Windows Server with Hyper-V
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- VMware ESXi
PowerEdge R650xs Rack Server Specifications
Remote Management Controller : iDRAC9 Datacenter 15G with OpenManage Enterprise Advanced
Plug / Connector Type : NEMA 5-15P to C13