It primarily enables high-bandwidth 100G optical links over 12-fiber parallel
fiber terminated with MPO multifiber connectors.
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 100G Gigabit Ethernet Cisco QSFP port
- Certified and tested on Cisco QSFP-100G ports for superior performance, quality, and reliability
- High-speed electrical interface compliant to IEEE 802.3bm
Cisco QSFP for multimode fiber Specs
- Form Type : QSFP28
- Transceiver Speed :100GBase
- Transceiver Type : SR4
- Nominal Wavelength (nm) : 850
- Cable Type : MMF
- Cisco 100GBit QSFP optical module Core Size (Microns) : 50.0 ,50.0
- Modal Bandwidth (MHz*km) : 2000 (OM3) and 4700 (OM4)
- Cable Distance : 70m ,100m
- Power Consumption (W) : 3.5
- Transmit Power (dBm) per lane :*2 Max:+2.4 ,Min:-8.4
- Receive Power (dBm) per lane :*2*3 Max:+2.4 ,Min: -10.3
- *2 Transmitter and receiver power is average optical power, unless specified
- *3 Optical power at RX is informative only.
A received power within this range is required but does not ensure operation
- Storage temperature : -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
we are also partner to Cisco Technologies and this allow us to provide best prices in Egypt.