Cisco QSFP for multimode fiber 100GBit QSFP optical module (100GBASE SR4 QSFP Transceiver) supports link lengths of up to 70m (100m) over OM3 (OM4)
Multimode Fiber with MPO connectors.
It primarily enables high-bandwidth 100G optical links over 12-fiber parallel
fiber terminated with MPO multifiber connectors.
100GBASE SR4 QSFP Transceiver supports 100GBase Ethernet rate.
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 100G Gigabit Ethernet Cisco QSFP port
- Certified and tested on Cisco QSFP-100G ports for superior performance, quality, and reliability
- High-speed electrical interface compliant to IEEE 802.3bm
Cisco QSFP for multimode fiber Specification
- Form Type : QSFP28
- Transceiver Speed :100GBase
- Transceiver Type : SR4
- Nominal Wavelength (nm) : 850
- Cable Type : MMF
- Cisco 100GBit QSFP optical module Core Size (Microns) : 50.0 ,50.0
- Modal Bandwidth (MHz*km) : 2000 (OM3) and 4700 (OM4)
- Cable Distance : 70m ,100m
- Power Consumption (W) : 3.5
- Transmit Power (dBm) per lane :*2 Max:+2.4 ,Min:-8.4
- Receive Power (dBm) per lane :*2*3 Max:+2.4 ,Min: -10.3
- *2 Transmitter and receiver power is average optical power, unless specified
- *3 Optical power at RX is informative only.
A received power within this range is required but does not ensure operation
- Storage temperature : -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
Elite Technology Based support all cisco spare parts .
we are also partner to Cisco Technologies and this allow us to provide best prices in Egypt.