Cisco Catalyst WS-C3750X-48P-S Switch
CISCO 3750X Switch Series Deployment Pack | 48 Port | 10/100/1000 | PoE+| IP Base Image| WS-C3750X-48P-S | C3KX-NM-1G| 2 C3KX-PWR-715WAC |4 GLC-SX-MM| Stacking Cable
Cablesandkits deployment packs are kind of like your favorite frozen dinner, everything is in one box and all you have to do is turn on the oven.
Our Cisco WS-C3750X-48P-S switch bundles are designed for the end user in mind.
From startups to large business, our deployment packs will suit the needs for your ever-growing and adapting business.
Cisco 3750X POE+ switches help maximize productivity by giving IT managers the tools needed to support enterprise applications and advanced traffic management.
With an array of network modules and redundant power supply options available, these switches can be customized and scaled to support nearly any application.
Additional options for the Cisco WS-C3750X-48P-S Switch include Gigabit and 10GE uplink ports, PoE+ and non-PoE support, redundant fans and an array of port densities allow the devices to be tailored and customized.
Standard features include Stack Power power sharing and Stack Wise Plus logical port aggregation (64Gbps of through put).
Software upgrades include multicast routing, IPv4 and IPv6 support and advanced QoS (Quality of Service).
Hardware security, Cisco 3750X IP Base Switch Energy wise power management and type A and B USB interfaces are also standard.
These feature rich, fixed configuration devices are the switch of choice for medium to enterprise business looking to maximize IT budgets while maintaining rich functionality and a borderless experience.
Stack Power is a innovative power sharing and redundancy technology available on the Cisco 3750X POE+ Switch.
You can interconnect up to (4) 3750X IP Base in series using the CAB-SPWR-xxxCM cable.
This configuration allows members of the stack to share in one of two power pooling topologies.
The first, power sharing mode, aggregates then distributes the power among the stack.
Power is dynamically allocated where its needed.
The second, redundant mode, polls the stack, identifies the supply with the greatest wattage then reserves its use for failure.
Power is then allocated to the stack from the remainder of the supplies.
Once the reserved power supply is activated, the stack migrates to power sharing mode automatically.
This technology eliminates the need for an external RPS unit and allows users to simply add another power supply for either redundancy or additional power to the pool.
Stack Wise Plus improves upon the established stacking architecture, Stack Wise.
This technology allows up to 9 switches, or (432) 10/100/1000 ports, to be logically aggregated and managed using a single IP address, command line or telnet session.
In addition, Stack Wise Plus is backwards compatible with older 3750 and 3750-E switches running standard Stack Wise while maintaining an increased throughput of 64Gbps.
3750X POE+ (or 802.at) builds on the legacy of Cisco’s industry leading PoE (802.af) and Inline Power legacy.
This new power delivery method allows 30W of power per port to PD’s (Powered Devices) as opposed to 15.4W with standard PoE.
This decreases deployment costs and TCO by eliminating the need for power runs to the PD instillation location.
Automatic power negotiation manages power consumption and keeps wattage transmission from the switch at the appropriate levels eliminating electrical waste.
In addition, PoE+ devices are backwards compatible with older PoE 802.3af, so you get the best of both worlds!
The 3560-X and 3750-X POE+ series of switches are also equipped with a network module slot that accepts one of four optional modules for up-linking. With a combination of copper, SFP and SFP+ support these modules continue to lower the TCO and add the flexibility and investment protection you need.
This Cisco 3750X POE+ Switch 48P-S has 48, 10/100/1000 PoE+ auto-sensing ports and (1) NM slot.
The Cisco 3750X POE+ Switch 48P-S will enhance productivity and lower cost by giving users controlled, managed and highly available access to the applications and borderless experience that drives today’s communication.
Quick Specs Cisco 3750X POE+ Switch
- 48 Port
- 435W Available for PoE
- 1 Network Module Slot
- Dual Redundant Fans
- Optional Redundant Power Supplies
- Ships with (1) C3KX-PWR-715WAC by default from Cisco*
- StackWise Plus Capable (64Gbps throughput)
- StackPower Capable
- EnergyWise Efficient
- IP Base Image
- USB A port for storage and USB – B mini port for console connectivity
- Out-of-Band Ethernet Management Port
- 101.2 mpps Forwarding Bandwidth (with two 10GbE Uplinks)
- 160 Gbps Switching Fabric
- Static Routing
- 64MB Flash/256MB DRAM (standard)
- 1000 VLANs (Max)
- 139,913 hrs MTBF (Mean Time Before Fail)
Cisco 3750X POE+ Switch Supported Protocols:
- AutoQoS (Automatic QoS)
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- DTP (Dynamic Trunking Protocol)
- PAgP (Port Aggregation Protocol)
- LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol)
- MDIX (Automatic media-dependent interface crossover)
- UDLD (Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol)
- SDM (Switching Database Manager)
- ARP (Local Proxy Address Resolution Protocol
- IGMP (Internet Group Management Control Protocol)
- IGMP Filtering
- MVR (Multicast VLAN Registration)
- Storm Control (Per-Port Broadcast, Multicast and Unicast)
- Voice VLAN
- VLAN1 Minimization
- VTP (VLAN Trunking Protocol)
- Dynamic VLAN assignment
- RSPAN Remote Switch Port Analyzer
- Layer 2 Traceroute
- TFTP (Trivial File Transfer Protocol)
- NTP (Network Timing Protocol)
- Equal-cost routing and load balancing (Layer 3)
- EEM (Embedded Event Manager)
- SLAs (IP Service-level Agreements)
- Private VLAN’s
- Private VLAN Edge
- Multidomain Authentication
- Port Based ACL’s
- SSH (Secure Shell Protocol)
- SNMPv3 (Simple Network Management Protocol Version 3)
- SPAN (Switch Port Analyzer)
- TACACS+ and Radius Authentication
- MAC Address Notification
- Multilevel security on console access
- BPDU (Bridge Protocol Data Unit)
- WTD (Weighted Tail Drop)
Cisco 3750X POE+ Switch Also Included:
- CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution
- Cisco TrustSec
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations
- Cisco Service Module (Updated)
- Borderless Networks
- Routed Access Support
Cisco 3750X POE+ Switch Physical Specifications:
- 1.75 x 17.5 x 18(inches)
Cisco 3750X POE+ Switch Quick Specs- C3KX-NM-1G
- Four GbE port network module
- 1 gigabit speed
Cisco 3750X POE+ Switch Quick Specs-C3KX-PWR-715WAC
- Maximum Power – 715W
- Input Current- 10-5A
- Output Ratings- [email protected]
Cisco 3750X POE+ Switch Quick Specs – GLC-SX-MM
- Cisco Original
- SFP Formfactor
- Multimode Fiber
- 1000Base-SX (Gigabit)
- LC Connector
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 13.4 x 56.5 mm
Quick Specs – CAB-STACK-50CM
- 50 CM Length
- Cisco Original
Cisco 3750X POE+ Switch Includes:
- Cisco Catalyst WS-C3750X-48P-S PoE+ Switch
- 4 GLC-SX-MM
- 1 CAB-STACK-50CM
- 2 C3KX-PWR-715WAC
- 1 C3KX-NM-1G
- Cisco 3750 series rack mount kit
- Console cable
- AC power cord
Cisco 3750X POE+ Switch Details
Hot Swappable Power Supply : Yes