Cisco 3750 WS-C3750G-12S-S 12 SFP Ports Gigabit Switch , now Cisco 3750 in Egypt.
Cisco 3750 G-12S-S Include 1 Rack Mount Kit 1 Power cord 1 Console cable
Cisco 3750 Standard Features:
- VLAN support
- ARP support
- Full duplex capability
- DHCP support
- IGMP snooping
Cisco 3750 Stack Cables compatibility :
- CAB-STACK-50CM – Cisco Stack Wise 50 cm stacking cable
- CAB-STACK-1M – Cisco Stack Wise 1 m stacking cable
- CAB-STACK-3M – Cisco Stack Wise 3 m stacking cable
- CAB-STACK-50CM-NH – Cisco Stack Wise 50 cm stacking cable
- CAB-STACK-3M-NH – Cisco Stack Wise 3 m stacking cable
Cisco 3750 compatible Transceivers:
- GLC-SX-MM – 1000BASE-SX SFP Module
- GLC-GE-100FX – 100BASE-FX SFP Module for Gigabit SFP Ports
- SFP-GE-L – 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Module
- SFP-GE-S – 1000BASE-SX SFP Module (New)
- SFP-GE-S – 1000BASE-SX SFP Module (Refurb)
a 32-Gbps stack interconnect that allows customers to build a unified highly resilient switching system one switch at a time For mid-sized organizations and enterprise branch offices the 3750G-12S eases deployment of converged applications and adapts to changing business needs by providing configuration flexibility support for converged work patterns and automation of intelligent work-services configurations.
In addition the Cisco 3750 G-12S is optimized for high-density Gigabit Ether deployments and includes a diverse range of switches that meet access aggregation or small-work backbone-connectivity , requirement Interfaces /Ports: 1 x RJ-45 Console Management;
Expansion Slots: (12 Total) SFP (mini-GBIC)
Flow Control: IEEE 802.3x (Full-duplex)
Layer Support: 2 to 3
Number of Stacks: 9;
Address Table: 12 K MAC Address –
Management: Command-line interface (CLI)
Cluster Management Suite (CMS) Software in Cisco 3750 Works IGMP snooping Up to 1024 VLANs per switch or stack and up to 128 spanning-tree instances per switch are supported 4000 VLAN IDs are supported.
Group Management Protocol (CGMP) RMON Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) Web browser setup utility allows one-click initialization for IP addresses and passwords SNMP v1 v2c and v3.
Protocols: DVMRP DHCP DTP PAgP LACP RSTP RIP v1.0 RIP v2.0 MSTP VTP ARP TCP/IP CDPv1 CDPv2 HSRP PVRST+ Security Features:
RADIUS TACACS+ SSH VLANs 1000 access control entries (ACEs) are supported Authentication Port-level security Identity-based work services with 802.1x and extensions Operating System