Aruba Instant On 1930 48G Class4 PoE JL686A
Aruba 1930 48G Class4 PoE / JL686A
Whether you own a cafe, a design firm or a tech startup, a reliable and secure network plays a critical role in the success of your business.
And you need a network solution that gives you peace of mind, allowing you to focus on growing your business instead of managing problems with your network.
Aruba Instant On makes it easy to keep network users happy, mobile and IoT devices connected, and your network secure.
The Aruba Instant On 1930 switches features advanced, smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit switches designed for small businesses that are easy-to-deploy and affordable.
They’re made to handle today’s bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to enhance performance.
Using either the Instant On mobile app or the cloud-based web portal, you can quickly set up, monitor and manage the 1930 switch series from anywhere at any time.
What’s more, up to 30 W PoE power delivery is available out-of-the-box for your class 4 PoE devices, like access points, surveillance cameras and VoIP phones, all easily managed from the same platform.
Built-in security features protect your network from unauthorized access by allowing you to segment traffic and define access to each area of the network.
And all of this is included in the price of the hardware – there are no hidden subscription or licensing fees.
Aruba Instant On 1930 48G Class4 PoE 4SFP/SFP+ 370W Switch
JL686A Simplify Network Deployment and Management for Small Organizations
- The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series features easy-to-use, out-of-the-box, plug-and-play deployment.
- The series offers a complete portfolio of choices for increased small business flexibility. It consists of seven models including 8G-, 24G-, and 48G-ports with and without class 4 PoE (i.e. PoE+).
- The 24- and 48- port models include four SFP/SFP+ transceiver slots that support Gigabit or 10-Gigabit speeds for fiber connectivity.
- The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series can be deployed using two management modes – Instant On cloud-management (access via mobile app and/or web portal) and the local web GUI.
Aruba 1930 48G Class4 PoE Keep Your Business Protected with Integrated Security Features
- The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series supports energy efficient Ethernet for lower power consumption and an enhanced feature set for more robust operation.
- Enhanced security features such as IEEE 802.1x, and VLANs guard your network from unwanted or unauthorized access.
- Automatic denial-of-service (DOS) monitors and protects the network against malicious attacks.
- Management security restricts access to critical configuration commands, offers multiple privilege levels with password protection.
JL686A Deliver High Perfomance
- The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series delivers advanced functionalities including customizable like VLANs, link aggregation, Spanning Tree Protocols, and IEEE 802.1X access control.
- 8-, 24-, and 48-port configurations with a choice of non-PoE and Class 4 PoE models provides deployment flexibility that fits all small business environment. Class4 PoE options allow to power devices like IP phones, surveillance cameras and access points, without the cost of additional cabling.
- The 24- and 48-port models include 1G/10G SFP+ ports for reliable fiber connectivity and other connections across longer distances.
- The switch series is covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty with 24×7 phone support for 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty duration.
Aruba 1930 48G Class4 PoE Specification
Device Type : Switch – 52 ports – L3 – Managed
Enclosure Type : Rack-mountable 1U
Subtype : Gigabit Ethernet
Ports : 48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE) + 4 x 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit SFP+
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) : PoE
PoE Budget : 370 W
Aruba 1930 48G Class4 PoE Performance : Switching capacity: 176 Gbps ¦ Throughput: 130.95 Mpps ¦ Latency (1 Gbps): 2.2 µs ¦ Latency (10 Gbps): 1.2 µs
Capacity : Link aggregation ports: 8 ¦ IPv4 routes (static): 32 ¦ VLANs supported: 256 ¦ Access Control Entries (ACEs) per ACL: 480 ¦ Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB
MAC Address Table Size : 16000 entries
Jumbo Frame Support : 9216 bytes
Routing Protocol : Static IP routing
Remote Management Protocol : SNMP 1, RMON, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP, RADIUS
JL686A Features : Flow control, DHCP support, ARP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, IPv6 support, half duplex mode, full duplex mode, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Trusted Platform Module (TPM), LLDP support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Energy Efficient Ethernet, Class of Service (CoS), BPDU Filter, PoE Class 4
Compliant Standards : IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.2af
Aruba 1930 48G Class4 PoE Power : AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
Dimensions (WxDxH) : 44.25 cm x 32.26 cm x 4.39 cm
JL686A Weight : 4.52 kg
Manufacturer Warranty : Limited lifetime warranty