Aruba AP555 Indoor Dual Radio Access Point AP JZ353A Designed specifically for extremely dense environments such as public venues and warehouses with the best price and good specs
In dual radio mode, this versatile Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) access point can transfer up to 574 Mb/s over the 2.4 GHz band and 4.8 Gb/s with the 5 GHz frequency.
However, Aruba AP-555 also supports an optional tri-radio mode, which grows your device capacity by splitting the 5 GHz band into two separate 2.4 Gb/s signals.
OFDMA and 4×4 MU-MIMO technologies provide smooth, efficient connections to compatible devices.
You may power the AP-555 by connecting either of its 5 Gb/s Ethernet ports to a PoE compatible network device or using a separately purchased DC power adapter.
High Performance, Extreme Density
- Aruba AP555 Indoor Access Point designed to simultaneously serve multiple clients and traffic types with dual radio (4×4 MIMO) and optional tri-radio mode, boosting overall network performance by up to 4x compared to 802.11ac APs.
- AI-powered RF helps to eliminate sticky client issues.
- Built on Wi-Fi 6 standards, Aruba 550 Series Access Point include features such as OFDMA, bi-directional MU-MIMO, and Target Wait Time for better multi-user performance and improved efficiency.
- Your wireless network is protected with enterprise grade WPA3 encryption in addition to authentication, secure credentials/keys storage, and user and IoT access policy enforcement firewalls.
- Provides service level agreement-grade performance for latency-sensitive, high-bandwidth, and IoT services.
Flexible Management Options
- Options to deploy in distributed or campus modes using a cloud-hosted or on-premises management and orchestration platform.
Green Energy Efficiency
- Green AP mode with AI-powered energy savings of up to 70%.
Aruba AP555 Indoor Access Point Specs
Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz) with MU-MIMO Support (4 x 4)
- 5374 Mb/s Total
- 5 GHz: 2400 Mb/s
- 5 GHz: 2400 Mb/s
- 2.4 GHz: 574 Mb/s
- 2 x 5 Gb/s Ethernet (RJ45) PoE
- 1 x 480 Mb/s USB-A (Console)
Number of Antennas : 2
Transmit Power : 24 to 27 dBm
Antenna Placement : Internal
Bluetooth : 5.0
USB Sharing Support : No
Guest Network Support : Yes
Wireless Security : WPA, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2, WPA2-Enterprise, WPA3, WPA3-Enterprise, WPA3-SAE
Lock Slot : Yes, Kensington
Supported Clients : 1024
Max SSIDs Supported : 16
Mobile App Compatible : No
Supported IEEE Standards : 802.11a, 802.11ac, 802.11ax, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.1ax, 802.3at, 802.3az, 802.3bt, 802.3bz
Operating Temperature : 32 to 122°F / 0 to 50°C
Storage Temperature : -40 to 158°F / -40 to 70°C
Operating Humidity : 5 to 93% (Non-Condensing)
Storage Humidity : 5 to 93% (Non-Condensing)
Environmental Protection : None
Dimensions : 10.2 x 10.2 x 2.4″ / 260 x 260 x 61 mm
Weight : 3.5 lb / 1570 g