HPE Aruba 5130-24G-PoE+-4SFP+ EI Switch JG936A
Aruba 5130 Core \ 10GB Uplinks Switch \ JG936A
- 24 IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, Gigabit Ethernet, PoE+ Ports
- Remote Management over SSH-2, SSL, SNMP 3, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, HTTP, HTTPS, CLI
The HP 5130 EI Switch series is comprised of Gigabit Ethernet switches that support static and RIP Layer 3 routing, diversified services, and IPv6 forwarding, as well as provide four 10-Gigabit Ethernet extended interfaces.
Unique Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology creates a virtual fabric by managing several switches as one logical device, which increases network resilience, performance, and availability, while reducing operational complexity.
The Aruba 5130 Core switches provide Gigabit Ethernet access and can be used at the edge of a network or to connect server clusters in data centers.
High availability, simplified management, and comprehensive security control policies are among the key features that distinguish this series.
Aruba 5130 Core Scalable and Flexible Access Layer Switches
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 EI Switch Series delivers flexibility, scalability and low TCO at the access layer of medium- and large-enterprise campus networks.
The 5130 supports stacking, fixed 10GbE ports, static L3 routing and RIP v1/v2, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and Energy Efficient Ethernet power savings.
- Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- Four fixed 10GbE uplinks (SFP+ and 10GBASE-T) deliver performance for bandwidth intensive applications.
- Includes Software-defined Network (SDN) capabilities with OpenFlow 1.3 support for future proofing your network.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty and no software licensing required.
Aruba 5130 Core Improved Quality of Service with Traffic Management
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 EI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which groups traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2 and 3 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or entire switch.
- Provides traffic prioritization with supported congestion actions include: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted random early detection (WRED), and SP+WRR and traffic policing with Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate.
- Reduce unwanted network traffic with broadcast control allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic.
10GB Uplinks Switch Comprehensive Security Control
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 EI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X and MAC Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication. Per-user access control lists (ACLs) provide identity-driven security and access control.
- ACLs provide IP Layer 2 to Layer 4 traffic filtering; supports global ACL, VLAN ACL, port ACL, and IPv6 ACL.
- Security with encryption of access methods (CLI, GUI, or MIB) through SSHv2, SSL, and/or SNMPv3, and other features including DHCP protection, IP source guard, dynamic ARP protection and RADIUS/HWTACAS.
Aruba 5130 Core Single View of the Network
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 EI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.