Aruba 310 Series
Aruba 310 Series High performance 802.11ac Wave 2
With support for Wi-Fi 5, the high-performance 310 Series APs deliver cost-effective connectivity for medium-density environments.
Perfect for medium-density environments
A maximum concurrent data rate of 1,733 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 2.0 Gbps), quickly adds capacity to your new or existing wireless networks.
Effective multi-client performance
High-performance and medium-density, the 310 Series APs support multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and 4 spatial access point streams in 5Ghz and 2 spatial streams in 2.4Ghz.
Less RF interference with ARM
Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness, and ensures that access points stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs.
Aruba 310 Series Intelligent app visibility with App RF
App RF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify, block, and prioritize or limit bandwidth for over 1,500 enterprise apps or groups of apps.
Advanced cellular coexistence
Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems, and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
Aruba 310 Series Specifications
Dual Radio 802.11ac access point with Multi-User MIMO
- Supports up to 1,733Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 4SS/VHT80 or 2SS/VHT160 clients) and up to 300Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (with 2SS/HT40 clients).
Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
- Enables location based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at the same time.
Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
Quality of service for Unified Communication apps
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Microsoft Skype for Business with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing.
Aruba 310 Series RF Management
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs.
- The Aruba 310 Series APs can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
- Support for additional 5GHz bands
- Supports software upgrade to enable additional 5GHz spectrum when governments expand available frequencies.
Intelligent app visibility and control
- AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize or limit bandwidth for over 1,500 enterprise apps or groups of apps.
Aruba 310 Series Security
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys.
Intelligent Power Monitoring (IPM):
- Enables the AP to continuously monitor and report its actual power consumption and optionally make autonomous decisions to disable certain capabilities
- For the 310 Series access points, the IPM power-save feature applies when the unit is powered by an 802.3af PoE source. By default, the USB interface will be the first feature to turn off if AP power consumption will exceed the available power budget. In rare cases, it may be necessary to take additional power saving measures, but in most cases, the 310 Series APs will operate in unrestricted mode.