Aruba 303 Series
Aruba 303 Series Low-cost 802.11ac Wave 2 Enterprise Access Points
The affordable 303 Series (802.11ac Wave 2) campus access point delivers high-performance to lower-density environments.
This cost-effective access point is perfect for lower-density environments such as retail stores and branch offices.
The 303 Series campus APs deliver connectivity to environments such as schools, retail branches, warehouses, hotels, and offices, where the environment is cost-sensitive.
Delivers a maximum concurrent data rate of 867 Mbps in the 5GHz band and 300 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 1.2Gbps).
Supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 client devices) and up to 300Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (with 2SS/HT40 clients).
ARM automatically assigns channel, width, and power settings based on environment and client density.
It also provides airtime fairness and ensures that access points stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs.
ClientMatch continuously monitors the health of all clients connected to each access point, intelligently grouping them.
The access point supports direct DC power and Power over Ethernet (PoE). When both power sources are available, DC power takes priority over PoE.
Aruba 303 Series Specifications
Unified AP – deploy with or without controller
- The 303 Series access points can be deployed in either controller-based (ArubaOS) or controller-less (InstantOS) deployment mode
Dual Radio 2×2 802.11ac access point with Multi-User MIMO (wave 2)
- Supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 client devices) and up to 300Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (with 2SS/HT40 clients)
- Backwards compatible with 100/1000Base-T
Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
- Enables location based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at the same time
- Enables asset tracking when used with Aruba Asset Tags
Aruba 303 Series Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment
Quality of service for unified communications applications
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Skype for Business with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing
Aruba AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize or limit bandwidth for over 1,500 enterprise apps or groups of apps
Aruba 303 Series RF Management
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs
- The Aruba 303 Series Access Points can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available
- Capable of part-time or dedicated air monitoring, the spectrum analyzer remotely scans the 2.4GHz and 5GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference from HT20 through VHT80 operation
Aruba 303 Series Security
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys